Families are the building block of our society. When relationships become broken, our communities will suffer from unhealthy behaviors.
House of Hope steps in to help facilitate the healing process.
Our Residential Program includes:
- Housing in a beautiful home that can house up to 6 girls at a time.
- 24 hour on-site staff supervision. Our loving team members will walk along side each teen and their families as they journey through the phases of our residential programs.
- 6 structured phases of healing.
- Hope Academy, All of our residents are enrolled in our on-site school,Hope Academy. Our educational program is a key part of the success of our girls. Many of the girls come to ussuffering from poor grades, lack of ambition, and school attendance issues. Hope Academy is registered with the Pennsylvania Department of Education and utilizes the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) curriculum.,The combination of a small group setting and an individualized educational plan provides students with the attention and academic encouragement needed to prepare them to be effective in their scholarly endeavors now and in the future.
- Counseling – While our residents are working on changing attitudes, rebuilding relationships, trust and respect, parents will also be attending counseling and parenting support classes.
- Christian Guidance and Mentoring
- Recreation and Life skills
For Parents – House of Hope York requires parental involvement.
• Weekly counseling sessions
• Weekly parenting support classes
*House of Hope York requires parental involvement.
Tuition charges for our program are based on a sliding scale that is calculated based on income. We do not turn anyone away who cannot afford to pay. House of Hope does not receive any government support and operates solely relies on partnerships with generous individuals, churches, businesses and local organizations who share the passion to provide help to struggling teens and their families.
If you are need of any of our services Contact us at 717.235.3198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org