Open to anyone seeking help, our outpatient program is Christ-centered and provides biblical based counseling services. We offer individual, family and couples counseling which is integral to our mission of hope, healing, and restoration.
We concentrate on the following issues that usually result in destructive patterns:
• Pain from past wounds
• Generational influences
How it works:
- We provide a safe environment while listening to the individual’s problems.
- We ask questions to discover the root of the individual’s issues. The sources of most problems are lies, wounds, false beliefs, pain and anger.
- We allow the Holy Spirit to give us direction, revelation, and guidance as we explore these root causes and their impact on the individual.
- This leads to finding the places where the individual needs healing from God and provides an opportunity for individual to interact with God.
- We teach each individual how to do effective spiritual interventions, applying proper biblical principles to his or her life’s situation in their healing process.
- We give homework and specific tasks are often assigned to aid in healing, renewing the mind and their thinking process. This may include bible study, prayer, reflective writing or prayer journaling.
As a person works toward healing, there are times when the healing process can be quite painful. This occurs as the sources of the problems are explored, revealing events which were painful and traumatic at the time they occurred. The individual will often experience these past painful events as if they were happening in the present. This is why it is so important to have a trained qualified prayer minister/ counselor supporting the individual during the session and during the time in between ministry sessions. Healing occurs in many small increments rather than one big event. With the Holy Spirit’s guidance and preference on the individual’s part, he or she can get to the source of their problems; resolve them and receiving healing and peace.
Several issues may have to be addressed, many of which may not surface for weeks or months. Growth takes time. God is not interested in a quick fix, but a healed individual who can manifest the love and glory of God in their live and to others.
Who We Are
Our staff members are sensitive to the needs of those who have been hurt or wounded. When trust has been broken or betrayed, it may take time for trust to be restored so healing can take place. Every effort will be made to make the one receiving ministry feel safe and comfortable.
We adhere to the highest ethical standards of Christian integrity. We are committed to providing excellence in ministry by submitting to the spiritual authority of mature Christians, continually studying the Holy Scriptures and following biblical principles in our own lives and in our spiritual direction. Our staff takes part in continuing education in the ministry of healing, freedom from spiritual oppression, spiritual mentoring and direction. We will work in conjunction with other healing and health professionals. The Director, and counselors make no claim to hold mental health credentials and are not licensed as such, but work with medical and mental health professionals. Members of this ministry staff receive regular supervision and participate in peer supervision. If any person has a need that is beyond the scope or training of the workers in this ministry, they will be referred to a qualified minister or counselor.
Fees for Service and Tax Deductible Donations
The fee for each session hour is $60 per hour and is payable at the time you receive counseling. Initial sessions can last for two hours because of the interview and obtaining answers to questions in order to determine the cause(s) of the problem and the time spent ministering to the problem. We do not bill insurance companies or take government funding.
We will work with those who cannot afford this fee. We are committed to finding a solution for those in need of healing. Please contact us for more information and we will work with you.
Interested in sponsoring a family or individual in need of counseling? Click HERE to find out more!