House of Hope York, PA helps troubled teen girls
with mild to moderate emotional and/or behavioral problems:
• Social /academic problems
• Expulsion from school
• Issues related to past traumas
• Defiant Behavior
• Anger Issues
• Anxiety /Depression
• Drug or alcohol use
Our loving team members will walk alongside each teen and their
families as they journey through the phases of our residential program.
Reconnecting families is a critical component of a positive outcome.
RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM PROVIDES…
• Housing provided in a beautiful home
• 24 hour on-site staff supervision
• 6 structured phases of healing
• On-site school, Hope Academy, is registered with
the Pennsylvania Department of Education
• Weekly counseling sessions
• Weekly parenting support classes
*House of Hope York requires parental involvement.
Outpatient Counseling is available for girls not requiring residential care.
HOHYP RESIDENTIAL INITIAL CRITERIA/GUIDELINES CHECKLIST
- HOHYP accepts Girls, age 13-17, who are not pregnant
- Family lives within 100 miles from the HOHYP Campus
- Parents are required to attend weekly counseling, parent visitations and parenting classes at HOHYP
- The Parents will be required to make 3-4 trips a week to the HOHYP Campus
- Residents must be able to stay with their own family on HOHYP holiday/school breaks and weekends home
- Family involvement in the HOHYP Program with potential for reunification
- Resident must have a minimum IQ of 85 (average IQ is 115)
- Resident accepted with mild to moderate emotional and/or behavioral problems
(the program is not equipped to handle severe emotional/behavioral problems)
- Resident must not have any current sexual offenses/charges
- Resident must not have current alcohol or drug dependency (our program is not equipped to Detox)
- Resident must not be actively suicidal or homicidal (we are not a crisis facility)
- Resident must have health insurance
- Family must provide required clothing to meet the HOHYP dress code
- Family must commit to pay HOHYP tuition
- Family must be committed to complete the HOHYP program (average stay is 12-18 months)
- Family must attend church weekly (or find a church home if not currently attending)
If you and your teen meet these guidelines, click HERE to complete the the
House of Hope Residential & Intake Assessment form!
You can also click HERE to download the form to review before
completing the online application or print and fill out manually if you prefer to mail it in.
There is a $100 application fee due at the time of your initial interview.